Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The reviews of Carfree American are pouring in!

I have asked people to review the blog-I need feedback.

This is from a local artist William Rose.

"Hey Bill! Yes I did look at this awhile back and have jumped on a few times since. I thought I sent you a note about it but I must have been dreaming. You've done a terrific job with this - VERY professional. I really like the profiles - they're interesting even to a non-biker like myself :) And lots of great photos! Are you getting significant hits on it? See you around sb's soon I hope.

happy trails - Bill"

If you would like to share your thoughts about the blog I would love to hear from you-good or bad reviews, suggestions, I need your feedback. This is my first blog so I am still finding my way! All advice is appreciated!

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment