Thursday, April 8, 2010

carfreedom and the love of cycling

People ask me all the time, "how much do you ride?"
"Alot," I reply.
I start in the morning, a short 10-20 mile ride for errand, fun, work, just to get the blood pumping.
At noon, a trip to a park for lunch.
In the evening, a group ride with friends, or a solo ride to reflect on the world of nature- usally 20-40 miles
Two wheels, I am the engine, I am a lover of cycling.

Once the President of a local cycling club asked me, "what do have you done to promote cycling in this area?"

My answer was, " I ride my bike, I inspire others to ride."

 I am not skinny, young, fast, I dress in regular clothes alot, my bike is heavy.

My hope is people see me and they say, "there is bicycle Bill, if he can do it, I can too!"

I like to think I am the change I would like to see in the world. I would like you to be the change you would like to see.

Peace, Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment