|These helmets were donated with the help of carfree American|
by the Brain Injury Foundation
CFA Blog views last month about 2,456 +
CFA Facebook views last month about 11,000+
There are about 300 fans signed up on the blog and Facebook page
People from all over the planet are looking at the sight –the top viewers are United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany, Netherlands, Australia, Poland, South Korea, India, Russia, France, Argentina, Romania, and Portugal.
Top three viewed posts
People interviewed for Carfree American-all either carfree or carlite and all advocates for alterative transportation.
1. Mike Reiman-Retired musician
4. Mia Birk- author, President of Alta Planning and Design, adjunct Professor
5. Abby-Lawyer in KC
6. Kat Marriner-Graphic Designer and travels world with husband Willie Weir
7. Max Poletto-cycling advocate
17. Eric Rogers-Web Developer and transportation advocate
19. Keith Gates-Systems Analyst, blogger
20. Tammy Strobel-blogger, author, consultant
21. Evan P. Schneider- Editor, Boneshaker: A Bicycling Almanac
22. Laurie Chipman-Illustrator and graphic designer
Tammy Strobel-Writer and photgrapher
Corinna West-Writer, speaker, poet, photographer, mental health advocate.
Tamia Nelson-Writer and photographer
I learned a lot this year and I am thankful for the experience. I hope that people have enjoyed and found the site useful.
|The streets of Kansas City|
Thanks to people who comment on the Facebook page on a regular basis http://www.facebook.com/#!/carfreeAmerican I really appreciate it-Don, Helen, Caroline, Rui, Aaron, Tim, Zeke, and all the rest!
Thanks to other sites or people who promote the site. Thank you for your help!
|Good health and cleaner environment|
One last thanks to Jeanne Barnhill for the carfree American logo design, she did it pro bono for me and I really appreciate her help!!! Here is her email address is you would like some design work done email@example.com and she can be found on Facebook too.
Thank you all!